3. Punishment is smaller i.e. three months or fine upto five hundred rupees or with both.
4. Criminal trespass is an ordinary offence of the category of trespass.
5. Criminal trespass may be committed on any property including agricultural property, dwelling property.
6. In the offence of criminal trespass, the trespasser should do certain acts such as intimidation or insult or annoy any person in possession of such property.
7. Illustrations: [Write a few case-laws cited above.]
1. Sec. 442 defines “House-trespass”.
2. Sec. 448 prescribes punishment.
3. Punishment is graver than criminal trespass. One year punishment or Rs. 1,000/- fine or with both may be imposed upon the house trespasser.
4. House-trespass is an aggravated form of Criminal trespass.
5. House-trespass can be committed only in case of dwelling buildings. Agricultural lands are not covered under house-trespass.
6. Mere introduction of any part of the criminal trespasser’s body is entering sufficient to constitute house-trespass.
7. Illustrations: [Write a few case-laws cited above.